Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.) – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: dominicksalvatore.com
You just pay: $7
Status: Instant Delivery
This item Includes:
Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
The ideal review for your statistics and econometrics course Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum’s Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- Clear, concise explanations of all statistics and econometrics concepts
- Appropriate for the following courses: Statistics and Econometrics, Statistical Methods in Economics, Quantitative Methods in Economics, Mathematical Economics, Micro-Economics, Macro-Economics, Math for Economists, Math for Social Sciences
From the Back Cover
- Updated examples with the most current U.S. and world data
- Two complete self examinations Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
- New chapter on Time Series Econometrics
- Perfect for pre-test review
- Statistics and Econometrics
- Statistical Methods in Economics
- Quantitative Methods in Economics
- Mathematical Economics
- Math for Economists
- Math for Social Sciences
SCHAUM’S OUTLINES OVER 30 MILLION SOLD
Master the fundamentals of statistics and econometrics with Schaum’sthe high-performance study guide. It will help you cut study time, hone problem-solving skills, and achieve your personal best on exams and projects!
Students love Schaum’s Outlines because they produce results. Each year, hundreds of thousands of students improve their test scores and final grades with these indispensable study guides.
Get the edge on your classmates. Use Schaum’s!
If you don’t have a lot of time but want to excel in class, this book helps you:
- Use detailed examples to solve problems
- Brush up before tests
- Find answers fast
- Study quickly and more effectively
- Get the big picture without poring over lengthy textbooks
Schaum’s Outlines give you the information your teachers expect you to know in a handy and succinct formatwithout overwhelming you with unnecessary jargon. You get a complete overview of the subject. Plus, you get plenty of practice exercises to test your skill. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum’s let you study at your own pace and remind you of all the important facts you need to rememberfast! And Schaum’s are so complete, they’re perfect for preparing for graduate or professional exams.
Inside, you will find:
- Full coverage of statistics and econometrics, from Nonparametric Tests to Causality Tests
- New chapters on the Logit Model and the Probit Model Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
- Hundreds of solved problems, including step-by-step annotations
- New sections on Financial and Time Series Econometrics
- A complete and comprehensive review of the subject
If you want top grades and a thorough understanding of statistics and econometrics, this powerful study tool is the best tutor you can have!
- Descriptive Statistics
- Probability and Probability Distributions
- Statistical Inference: Estimation
- Statistical Inference: Testing Hypotheses
- Simple Regression Analysis Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
- Multiple Regression Analysis
- Further Techniques and Applications in Regression Analysis
- Problems in Regression Analysis
- Simultaneous-Equations Methods
- Time Series Methods
- Computer Applications in Econometrics
- Binomial Distribution
- Poisson Distribution
- Standard Normal Distribution
- Table of Random Numbers
- Student’s Distribution
- F Distribution
- Durbin-Watson Statistic
- Wilcoxon W Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
- Kolmogorov-Smirnov Critical Values
- ADF Critical Values
- Data Sources on the Web
Related Titles in Schaum’s Outlines Mathematics & Statistics
Advanced Mathematics for Engineers & Scientists
Basic Mathematics for Electricity & Electronics, 2nd Ed.
Basic Mathematics with Applications to Science and Technology, 2nd Ed.
Beginning Calculus, 2nd Ed.
Beginning Linear Algebra
Boolean Algebra & Switching Circuits
Calculus, 4th Ed.
Calculus for Business, Economics, and the Social Sciences Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
Calculus of Finite Differences & Difference Equations
- College Algebra, 2nd Ed.
College Mathematics, 2nd Ed.
Differential Equations, 2nd Ed.
Differential Geometry Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
Discrete Mathematics, 2nd Ed.
Elementary Algebra, 2nd Ed.
Elementary Mathematics, Review of (including Arithmetic), 2nd Ed.
Elements of Statistics I: Descriptive Statistics and Probability
Elements of Statistics II: Inferential Statistics
Finite Element Analysis
Finite Mathematics, 2nd Ed.
Geometry, 2nd Ed.
Graph Theory Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
Introduction to Probability and Statistics
Linear Algebra, 2nd Ed.
Mathematical Handbook of Formulas and Tables, 2nd Ed.
Mathematical Methods for Business and Economics
Numerical Analysis, 2nd Ed.
Partial Differential Equations
Probability, 2nd Ed.
Probability, Random Variables, & Random Processes
Set Theory & Related Topics, 2nd Ed. Dominick Salvatore – Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.)
Statistics, 3rd Ed.
Trigonometry, 3rd Ed.
Understanding Calculus Concepts
A bullet next to a title indicates that a Schaum’s Electronic Tutor is also available. –This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
About the Author
Dominick Salvatore is a rrofessor and the chairperson of the Department of Economics at Fordham University in New York City He is the author of the textbook International Economics, 7/e (2001) and Managerial Economics in a Global Economy, 4/e (2001). He also authored Schaum’s Outline of International Economics, 4/e (1996) and Schaum’s Outline of Microeconomic Theory, 3/e (1992) and coauthored, with Professor Diulio, Schaum’s Outline of Principles of Economics, 2ed (1996). His research has been published in numerous leading scholarly journals and presented at many national and international conferences.
Derrick Reagle was an assistant professor of economics at Fordham University and a faculty member of Fordham’s Graduate Program in International Political Economy and Development.
Dominick Salvatore, Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.), Download Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.), Free Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.), Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.) Torrent, Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.) Review, Statistics & Econometrics (2nd Ed.) Groupbuy.
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item