Udemy – Mastering Microcontroller With Embedded Driver Development – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 49
You just pay: $7
What you’ll learn
- Understand Right ways of Handling and programming MCU Peripherals
Develop Peripheral drivers for your Microcontroller
Understand complete Driver Development steps right from scratch for GPIO,SPI,I2C and USART.
- Learn Writing peripheral driver headers, prototyping APIs and implementation
- Explore MCU data sheets, Reference manuals, start-up Codes to get things done
- Learn about Peripheral IRQs/Vector table/NVIC interfaces and many
- Learn about Configuration/status/Control registers of various Peripherals
- Demystifying behind the scene working details of SPI,I2C,GPIOs,USART etc.
- Explore hidden secretes of MCU bus interfaces, clock sources, MCU clock configurations, etc.
- Understand right ways of enabling/configuring peripheral clocks/serial clocks/baud rates of various serial protocols
- Learn about MCUs AHB, APB bus protocols
- Learn about different MCU clocks like HCLK, PCLK, PLL,etc
- Basic knowledge of C and Micro controller could be added advantage but not mandatory
English Subtitles/CCs are enabled for this course
5 (Nov/2018) : Dedicated support team is assigned to address student’s Q/A
4 (Oct/2018) : English Closed captions are fixed
3 ( Sep/2018) : Open STM32 System workbench installation procedure and examples have been added to the course .
This will help those students who cannot use KEIL .
2 (04/Dec/2017) : Added Bus matrix / memory map /vector table /interrupt design discussion with code examples.
1 (26/sep/2017): Eclipse IDE setup for ARM Cortex M based MCUs added
The course is designed for Beginners to Advanced audience.
This Course Demystifies the internal working of the Microcontroller and its Peripherals.
Coding for the Peripherals STEP-BY-STEP and Developing software drivers completely from scratch by extracting maximum information from Datasheets,Reference manuals, specs,etc
Protocol Decoding Using logic analyzers, Debugging, Testing along with Hints and Tips.
Learning Embedded System Programming, can be a challenge. Since it’s a relatively little complex field, there’s no real gold standard yet for how things are practiced, or taught, which can frustrate people who are just trying to learn new things and couldn’t able to connect the dots and this is the motivation behind creating this course to help engineers and students to learn different aspects of embedded systems by providing high quality advanced lectures with relatively low price.
Learn at your own pace using progressive method, with each of my short, info-packed lectures.
Master Behind the Scene working !
I created this course because I believe your time is precious, and you shouldn’t have to hunt around to get a practical foundation In Embedded System Programming.
In this course, you are going to learn writing your own peripheral driver for most of the commonly used peripherals such as GPIOs, I2C, SPI, USART, etc. and interesting thing is that you are going to learn everything from scratch.
No 3rd party libraries !
No blind coding !
Write your own Driver APIs by dealing with the Peripheral Registers of the MCU !
Code and Implement APIs from scratch , diving into the datasheet and reference manual of the MCU. I will thoroughly explain how to extract the maximum information from datasheets, Technical Reference manuals to configure and handle peripherals. These techniques you can go and apply to any MCUs you have at your hand.
In this course I will walk you through step by step procedure how to Configure various Peripherals like GPIOs,SPI,USART,I2C by taking you into the reference manual and data sheet.
We will develop fully working driver code, interrupt handlers, sample application everything from scratch to understand the big picture.
In each lecture, I assure you that, you will definitely learn something new that you can definitely use in your work or projects.
You’ll find yourself handling these peripherals with much more clarity and you will be able to quickly speculate and debug the problem and I’ll show you tricks and tips to debug the most common problems using debugging tools such as logic analyzers.
My promise !
I am confident that this course will save you many, many hours of studying/experimenting/googling time to learn about Programming the MCU. I will personally answer your questions about this material, either privately or in a group discussion.
If you are in any way not satisfied, for any reason, you can get a full refund from Udemy within 30 days. No questions asked. But I am confident you won’t need to. I stand behind this course 100% and am committed to helping you .
Who this course is for:
- Professionals interested in exploring Embedded systems
- Hobbyists and students who want to start their career in Embedded world
- If you think about ’embedded’ then think about taking this course. you will not be disappointe
This Course may not be suitable for those people who are looking for quick prototyping using boards such as Arduino
Proof of product: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item.