Udemy – React Redux React-Router: From Beginner To Paid Professional – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 19
You just pay: $7
What you’ll learn
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS and Redux
Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
- Becoming familiar with the technologies supporting React, including NPM, Webpack, Babel, and ES6/ES2015.
- 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
- Building many examples such as To do list, YouTube Search API, Imgur Search API…
- Showing how an application can grow from simple DOM/jQuery app to Redux/React/ES6/React-Router app.
- 60 lectures (6.5 hours of content) cover the knowledge of ECMAScript 2015(ES6), Redux technologyand React framework from basic to advanced levels.
- There are many exercises and quizzes in each section, which help to re-enforce your knowledge before continuing the next section.
- You will receive support for whatever questions or issues you may have within 24 HOURS!!!!!
HOW IS THE COURSE STRUCTURED?
This is a well-organized course. The curriculum has been created in such a way that learning Redux-React has never been so easy! It is divided into 9 sections:
- The fourth section focuses on ECMAScript 2015 (ES6). In fact, you can work with a Redux & React application without using ES6. However, an experienced React developer usually tries to apply ES6 as much as possible to make his project much more concise and clear. Getting familiar with ES6 will help you go through the next sections more comfortably.
- The fifth section focuses on React framework. This section also shows clearly how to use React Developer Tools. It is an Chrome extension which helps debugging and managing React components, component’s state and props.
- The eighth section guides you on how to manipulate URLs with React-Redux-Router library
- The last one give more advanced knowledge.
- So many companies are adopting React.js every day. Some examples of big companies using React are Netflix, Yahoo, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Atlassian. Mastering React framework and Redux technology will offer you a lot of opportunities for the highest paying jobs
- Redux is an evolution of the ideas presented by Facebook’s Flux, avoiding the complexity found in Flux by looking to how applications are built with the Elm language.
- useful for React applications
- Exploring many features of ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) such as Let, Const, Import, Export, Arrow Functions, Cass, Object Destructuring, Array Destructuring, Spread/Rest Operator, Template Strings, Object.assign().
- Applying the related technologies supporting React such as “React/Redux Developer Tools, NPM, Webpack, Babel,
- Using JSX syntax to make the React project more elegant.
Note again: We’re very confident, that is why we are giving you a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, no questions asked, so make sure to Enroll Now!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers who want to work with React & Redux effectively
- If you need learn Redux in short time for your projects, or for an interview or to launch your own business.
If you are an expert Redux-React developer with extensive knowledge and many years’ experience, you may not get a lot out of this course.
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item