Udemy – Webpack 4 In 2019: The Complete Tutorial For Beginners – Available Now !!!
Sale Page: udemy
Original Price: 99
You just pay: $10
What you’ll learn
- Build a Beautiful Flutter App from scratch
Dart Programming experience for other Frontend and Mobile projects
Cloud Firestore Database integration for our Flutter App
- Firebase Authentication for our Flutter App
- Firebase Functions to safely handle changes to Cloud Firestore
- No Prior Knowledge is required! – Just get Excited about learning
- Access to a computer (Windows, MacOS, Linux)
- A free Firebase account through Google (We’ll walk you through making one!)
Flutter is Google’s brand NEW mobile UI framework build to make developing beautiful and functional interfaces for both iOS and Android natively. Flutter Apps are written in a language called Dart, which is a simple client/server language that you’ll learn along the way!
This course is designed specifically for people just starting out with Flutter and Mobile development who want to build a fully functioning, app that serves a real purpose. You’ll learn how to tie your app into Firebase services in order to make it truly Serverless.
Some of the Firebase Services you’ll learn along the way:
- Cloud Firestore – NoSQL Cloud Database
- Firebase Storage – Raw Cloud File storage
- Google Sign-in Authentication – Plus options to add sign-in for GitHub, Facebook, Email etc.
- Firebase Functions – Write a number of Cloud functions that our app with use to safely handle requests
Who this course is for:
- wants to kickstart a career or hobby developing apps
- wants to build stunning cross-platform mobile apps
- has worked with other UI frameworks and are looking to up-skill
- wanting to learn to code in a practical way
looking to start Building Serverless applications
Proof of item: Please kindly contact us if you need proof of item